Sunday, February 6, 2011

This week!

NOTE: Weekly syllabus link was not working--thanks parents for letting me know! It is now fixed so click away!

I, for one, and hoping for a NORMAL week!

I am very excited about what we'll be learning this week. Some of it even relates to my dissertation--how cool is that? So, watch out, because Dr. Swartzbaugh is fired up about this week's learning materials!

For a sneak peak, and to know what your homework for the week is, check out the WEEKLY SYLLABUS
I hope we have a great week!

Dr Swartzbaugh

PS Once I have word on the parent teacher conference update from the district, I will let you know!
PPS Don't forget we are STILL involved in Chores for Change! It is the district's goal that each student will raise $10 through household chores in order to support the children's home in Haiti. Of course, many of our students have done far more! Julian has already raised over $1300 for the cause! Go Jayhawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment